- Read the rules
Knowing the rules is a good idea even though they mostly are common sense.
- Join a Faction or Create one!
Factions is also about diplomacy and war. You declare wars and forge alliances. You fight over land and manage your monetary expenses.
Joining a faction will help keep you safe, and allow you to thrive.
- Use your in-game commands
Use /help to get general knowlege about certain plugins.
Use /f home to get back to your faction home.
- General Commands
- /spawn - Takes you to the central spawn world where you can find the Info Library and Warp Center.
- /sethome - Sets your home location that can be access via: /home
- /home - Teleports you from any spot on any world to your home. (won't work when PVP flagged)
- /resource - Teleports you to a random location inside the Resource World.
- /w [player] message. - Private message to another player.
- /r response - Respond to last private message.
- /money - Check your balance.
- /pay [player] [amount] - Makes a payment to another player.
- /money top - The richest players on the server.
- /mcmmo help - Skill commands.
- /mctop - Top skill levels.
- /mctop [skill] - Top 10 players in a skill.
- /warps - Lists available warps that you have access to.
- Factions Commands
- /f the factions base command
- /f l,list [page=1] list all factions
- /f f,faction [faction=you] show faction information
- /f p,player [player=you] show player information
- /f join <faction> [player=you] join faction
- /f leave leave your faction
- /f home teleport to faction home
- /f map [on/off=once] show territory map
- /f create <name> create new faction
- /f name <new name> set faction name
- /f desc <desc> change faction description
- /f sethome [faction=you] set the faction home
- /f open [yes/no=toggle] set if invitation is required to join
- /f inv,invite <player> [yes/no=toggle] set if player is invited
- /f kick <player> kick player from faction
- /f title <player> <title> set player title
- /f promote <player> promote lesser members in your faction
- See more commands here factions.
- MCMmo Party System
- /party - View information on your current party
- /party join [player name] [password] - Joins the party of that player, password if specified
- /party quit - Leaves the current party.
- /pc - Toggles party chat
- /party invite [player name] - Invites the named player to the current party.
- /ptp [party member name] - Teleports the player to the designated party member.
- /party [lock;unlock] - Locks or unlocks the party you are in
- /party password (password) - Sets a password to your party (only work if party is locked)
- /party create [player name] [password] - Creates a party with a name, password is optional
- /party [kick] [player name] - Kicks said player from your party
- /party [leader] [player name] -Transfers ownership of the party
- /party disband - Disbands the party